I’m honored to be presenting at Natural Products Consulting’s seminar, Becoming a More Effective Sales Manager in the Natural and Specialty Channel. My presentation, on Day 2, will cover strategic pricing and how to conduct simple research on your own (or with a little help, if you want it).
The seminar is led by Bob Burke of Natural Products Consulting and John Maggiore of Maggiore Sales & Marketing. Other presenters include:
- Kirsten Hogan and Wendy Savoi, UNFI Next
- James Curley, JFC Market Management
- Tim Sperry, Former Director of Grocery for Whole Foods
- John Raiche, VP Marketing and Supplier Relations, UNFI
- Rob Mortensen, REM, Ltd.
- Betsy McGinn, McGinn e-commerce Consulting
- Scott Miller, Direct to Consumer expert
- Ed Rowland, Rowland Global, LLC, Chain Drug channel expert
- Kim Greenfeld, on Private Label opportunities
It is an amazing cast of industry experts, and I’m thrilled to be included in their ranks.
- Sales Planning & Budgeting
- Pricing & Margins
- Working Effectively With