Seminar in Boston: How to Sell Well to the Natural and Specialty Channel – December 12 & 13, 2017
I’m honored to be presenting at Natural Products Consulting’s seminar, Becoming a More Effective Sales Manager in the Natural and Specialty Channel. My presentation, on Day 2, will cover strategic pricing and how to conduct simple research on your own (or with a little help, if you want it).
The seminar is led by Bob Burke of Natural Products Consulting and John Maggiore of Maggiore Sales & Marketing. Other presenters include:
- Kirsten Hogan and Wendy Savoi, UNFI Next
- James Curley, JFC Market Management
- Tim Sperry, Former Director of Grocery for Whole Foods
- John Raiche, VP Marketing and Supplier Relations, UNFI
- Rob Mortensen, REM, Ltd.
- Betsy McGinn, McGinn e-commerce Consulting
- Scott Miller, Direct to Consumer expert
- Ed Rowland, Rowland Global, LLC, Chain Drug channel expert
- Kim Greenfeld, on Private Label opportunities
It is an amazing cast of industry experts, and I’m thrilled to be included in their ranks.
- Sales Planning & Budgeting
- Pricing & Margins
- Working Effectively With Brokers
- Approaches to Alternate Channels
- Understanding Private Label Opportunities
- Best Practices in Case Pack Changes and Cost Changes
- Succeeding in e-commerce
- Understanding the Canadian market
This is an ideal opportunity for entrepreneurs, new hires, experienced veterans new to the channel, and others looking to stay current with networking and problem solving. It is also useful for customer service, marketing, and finance staff who could benefit from a greater understanding of the sales process.
You can register for one or both days, and I certainly hope you’ll join me for the second day when I’ll be presenting. All sessions will be held at Nixon Peabody in downtown Boston, MA.
Additionally, the same week and also presented by Natural Products Consulting is a seminar geared toward those who are raising capital: Financing Your Consumer Product Company: Natural, Organic, Specialty, Retail & Premium.
To register and for more details:
December 12-13, 2017
Becoming a More Effective Sales Manager in the Natural and Specialty Channel